Vizolution, in partnership with the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), are excited to share that we have been shortlisted in the ‘Best Fintech Partnership’ category at the Banking Technology Awards.
Now in its 19th year, the Banking Technology Awards recognise excellence and innovation in the use of IT in financial services worldwide, and the people who make it happen.
Vizolution and RBS have been named as a finalist for our work in completely transforming the bank’s mortgage application journey into a completely paperless journey.
The project, which utilises Vizolution’s vScreen and vDoc technology, has been successful across all targets, creating 79 NPS for Q1 2018; an average saving of 11 days per customer journey; and a 100% decrease in paper, resulting in 7 million pieces of paper saved per year.
Vizolution CEO Bill Safran said: “We are delighted to have been shortlisted, alongside RBS, at Banking Technology Awards. Being able to significantly improve customer satisfaction, while enabling RBS to offer the UK’s first ever paperless mortgage process has been a particularly rewarding achievement for us.”
Ian McLaughlin, Managing Director of Home Buying and Ownership at RBS said: “DigiDocs has allowed RBS to introduce a transformative, unique approach to our mortgage process. The rate of adoption has been outstanding and shows the appetite our customers have for digital solutions that are quicker, easier and more convenient to use.”
Best Fintech Partnership
- RBS in partnership with Vizolution – DigiDocs
- Albaraka Turk Participation Bank – insha – Europe’s First Interest-Free Digital
- Only Banking Services
- Banking Blocks + FiveDegrees
- Bud – ‘artha’ – by First Direct, powered by Bud
- Charles Schwab Investment Mgmt – SAGE (Charles Schwab Investment
- Management) and Aladdin (Blackrock)
- Deutsche Bank – Centre of Excellence
- EcoCash, Steward Bank and Comviva – EcoCash
- Form3 – UK Real-Time Payments with Ebury
- HSBC – HSBC – Tradeshift Partnership
- Nuapay and Arkea – Instant Payments
- PKO Bank Polski – Let’s Fintech with PKO Bank Polski
- Rabobank and Signicat – Rabo eBusiness
The Banking Technology Awards ceremony and gala dinner will take place at London Marriot Hotel Grosvenor Square on December 13, 2018.