Vizolution has been voted the Best Digital Customer Engagement Solution in the UK by Global Banking and Finance Review in their 2015 awards.
Since its inception in 2011, The Awards reflect the innovation, achievement, strategy, progressive and inspirational changes taking place within the Global Financial community. The awards were created to recognize companies of all sizes which are prominent in particular areas of expertise and excellence within the financial world.
Vizolution provides unique digital customer engagement solutions that allow contact centre staff to remotely and securely share visual information with customers on a real time basis during a call. Using Vizolution’s solutions have resulted in a richer customer experience and greater customer engagement increasing sales on average by more than 20% while receiving 94% positive customer feedback.
Vizolution’s patented solutions are currently used by four of the top five UK banks and two of the top five UK insurance providers and Vizolution is targeting new sectors including telecoms, utilities, media and pharma in the UK and overseas markets.
Bill Safran, CEO of Vizolution said, “We are very pleased to have been recognised in such prestigious awards. Digital engagement is now key to how firms engage with their customers and we are experiencing terrific demand in both the UK and internationally. Our suite of products enable firms to offer customers a simple an effective way to interact visually to create a better customer experience.”
About Global Banking & Finance Review
Global Banking & Finance Review is a leading Online and Print Magazine, which has evolved from the growing need to have a more balanced view, for informative and independent news within the financial community.
- Over 9 Million Page views Annually.
- Over 2.5 Million Visits Annually.
- Over 2 Million Unique Visitors Annually.
- Ranked around 20,000 globally by Alexa across millions of websites.
- Over 77,000 + Followers on Twitter.
- Over 19,500 + Likes on Facebook.
- Each visitor reads on average of 3.90 pages per visit.
- Each Visitor spends 05 minutes and 05 seconds on the site on average per visit.
- Over 5,000 + shares on Facebook for the homepage.
- Over 1600 Google Plus +1 votes for the homepage.
- Over 1,000 + Twitter shares for the homepage.
- Over 800 + shares on Pintrest for the homepage.